NEWS & EVENTS
COVID Reopening Update
June 17, 2020
THE EAST ELY RAILROAD DEPOT MUSEUM IS NOW OPEN.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By visiting the Nevada State Museums you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. By purchasing a ticket and/or entering the property and facilities, you agree to abide by all posted instructions and COVID-19 safety protocols. See below for more information about our safety measures.
Saturdays (expanding July 11-Aug 29 to 7:30 PM), 8:00am-6:00pm
Here’s what to expect for a safe and healthy museum visit:
- Staff, volunteers and visitors to wear masks, at all times, inside the museum facility.
- Museums are ADA accessible.
- No food allowed, except bottled water.
- Maintain at least 6 feet of distance from other visitors.
- Family group up to 10 persons is allowed, and the group must stay together.
- Expect delays if the museum is busy and the flow of visitors is controlled so as not to exceed capacity and to insure safe distancing.
- Follow the directional arrows and signage through the museum.
- Touchable surfaces will be sanitized throughout the day.